Sunday, December 2, 2007

December Already

I can't believe it's already December. It seems like the school year just started and now it's already the end of the year. Ryan has grown to my shoulder height, and he's only 7. Sarah is 4 going on 14, at least. Any my baby.... already 17 months old. I will miss those baby baby months; she's already got a mind of her own and is not all that interested in pleasing mom....uh oh!

I've got about 11 projects to complete before Christmas. A sweater for Sarah and matching doll (1 for Sarah and 1 for Kelly). Socks for Jason's girls (3 pairs), socks for the nieces (3 pairs), 2 scarves for Ryan and Sarah's teachers. ACK! It's a good thing I decided to put off DH's special blanket till March. I'll post pics of my creations when they're done. At least Sarah's sweater and one of the scarves are about 75% done. Better start knitting... clearly I'm in for some late nights.

No comments: